We provide a comprehensive support package to all customers.
You will benefit from a detailed and defined implementation process. This will be agreed with you at time of subscription. We create a detailed project implementation plan that acts as a road map to configuring your system for first use, based upon your exact business requirements.
Once configured, we provide training to your staff on how to use the product. The costs of implementation are calculated based upon your use of the system and are additional to the first-year licence fee.
All users benefit from:
- Information releases about new features and improvements
- A comprehensive and searchable video help library
- Monthly webinars on subjects that are common to all users
- Recording and analysing your requests for minor changes and programming the best suggestions free of charge. (Last year, this resulted in over 200 user driven improvements being made!)
- Dedicated account manager – this is usually the implementation manager who supervised your initial set up.
- Bug fixing and support as detailed in your service level agreement
We are happy to provide additional training sessions at your office location as a paid service.
Making the security of your data a priority
We hold formal accreditation for ISO27001 and have done since 2014. All your data is encrypted at rest and during transmission from our own ‘cloud system’ located in London. Comprehensive details of this and our approach to GDPR is available in our application and hosting policy which can be found at www.easybop.co.uk/legal/privacy-notice